Today’s Manitoban new homes are very tightly sealed which actually causes indoor air problems. This is due to our extreme weather conditions; we often keep our windows shut. But at the same time, we are harboring many pollutants that are organic and inorganic. Organic problems such as mould, bacteria, dust mites and viruses can occur. Some of the less harmful problems can come from pets, cooking and so on. Many products in our home give off gas or bad chemicals that come from items such as synthetic carpets; cabinets, countertops and furniture often contain formaldehydes. We also use chemicals such as cleaning solutions and hairspray.
Rather than trying to tackle all the individual indoor air quality problems (IAQ), consider a 5-Stage Air Treatment AMHP solution from Daikin, Clean Comfort. This unit removes 99.97% of all airborne participants also down to. 3 microns! This is unlike many in line filtration products that may cause a high static pressure that causes many problems on today’s furnaces and air conditioners.
Discover the benefits of a multistage indoor air quality treatment solution, such as the 5-Stage Air Treatment AMHP by Daikin and see why it is superior over any individual solution.
5-Stage Daikin Air Treatment System – AMHP-250-UPD
The AMHP-250 Air Cleaner is the most advanced air treatment system in the Clean Comfort brand family of products. With five stages of cleaning, the AMHP-250 filters, purifies and deodorizes the air in your home at a rate of up to 250 cubic feet per minute providing clean and comfortable air for your family to breathe … throughout your entire home.
- WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
HEPA performance: helps remove airborne particles 0.3 microns2 or larger
- UV Purification: helps to deactivate airborne mold spores, bacteria and viruses
- Traps and destroys household odors rather than simply masking them with fragrance
Carbon Prefilter extends the life of the HEPA filter by removing lint, hair and larger particles from the home’s air
- Long-life, 99.97% HEPA media filter helps remove airborne particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Two UVC germicidal lamps are enclosed in a reflecting chamber which intensifies
the UVC rays
- CinQuartz® photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) filter has a very high surface exchange capability. Because of the PCO filter’s structure, the unit’s UVC light penetrates the thickness of the filter material allowing decomposition of any airborne chemicals throughout the entire CinQuartz filter instead of just on the surface.
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate final filter removes trace Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and light gases that are too small to be caught with the HEPA filter or the PCO filter.
- Powerful European motor delivers up to 250 CFM of pure air.
Want to learn more about indoor air quality solutions? Contact the professional, friendly team at Reliable Heating & Air Conditioning to discover the latest solutions that will help you breathe easier.